Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Hotels in Harwich Area

Hi everyone, I have a list of possible hotels for my Wychmere wedding next summer. It's in peak season so the rates are high, but the reviews seem pretty good. Did anyone use these hotels for their weddings? Good  or bad reviews?Did anyone find a hotel with a 1 night min in July? I would love to offer one of those. Winestead ResortVillage InnAlice's Dunscroft by the SeaSedar InnSandpiper Beach InnCladdagh InnCommodore InnBlueberry InnThanks girls!

Re: Hotels in Harwich Area

• Options
    woodiewoodie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi - One other possibility is Clapp's Guest House.   They have two houses with guest rooms in each house. If you have enough people, you could take over an entire house. I believe they rent for single nights. I stayted there at Christmas. It was very reasonable and comfortable. http://www.capecodtravel.com/clapp/- Kath
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A few of my guest stayed at the Conch Inn in Dennisport and you could stay there 1 night and it was $90 and it's super cute!
  • Options
    jescahilljescahill member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am from Harwich and have lots of friends who have married here. Everyone tells me that The Stone Horse is a good, cheap place with no minimum - great for the younger set of friends. Also I would search out house rentals in Harwich there are TONS of people willing to rent out cottages.Try www.weneedavacation.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out the Clarion Inn (formerly All Seasons Motor Inn). It is only about 15 minutes from Wychmere, and was just renovated over the winter so it is clean, newly decorated, and has reasonable rates. They do small room blocks, however once the blcok was full they still honored the same rate for people who booked outside the block if they mentioned they were with our wedding. They allowed a few guests one night stays, however it was not easy to get them to agree to it. Overall I was very happy with the hotel, you just have to be persistent to make sure you get what you want.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards