Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

**caseyruss**

I just wanted to talk with you a bit more about the ceremony at SJOA. Are you using Art and Denise then for your music? Are you hiring additional musicians, like strings or trumpter or anythign? I felt like Art made it seem like I had no choice but to hire him and Denise but I am not sure if I hired other musicians if vocals and organ were both needed? Any advice?Thanks,Lauren

Re: **caseyruss**

• Options
    caseyrusscaseyruss member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Lauren,We haven't really gotten that far with the ceremony, so I don't really have an exact answer. I think we will plan on hiring a few more musicians, like you mentioned, but will use the music coordinators for vocals, organ & piano. I thought the music at the church during mass was really nice, so I would expect the same for a wedding, so why not use them? Plus they know the church much better than someone who has never played there before...one less thing to worry about. So I would say use Art & Denise and bring in a few other musicians if you'd like. Hope that helps!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Very good point. I was just thinking if I hired other musicisans and Denise and Art, the price was getting up there! Let me know what you decide!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards