Massachusetts-Cape Cod

officiant with personality?

hi girlsMy FI and I are looking for an officiant on the Cape (Brewster) for next July. I really want an easy-going, easy to talk to, funny, yet appropriate officiant (personality is important to both of us!). However....my FI and his family are very Catholic, and I am more of an agnostic who loves the beach! - we have chosen to compromise and have a ceremony on the beach that incorporates Christian beliefs. I am finding that a lot of officiants on the Cape are female, and FI wants a male to keep his family members in their comfort zone as much as possible. Any suggestions out there for male officiants with great/appropriate personalities?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: officiant with personality?

• edited December 2011
    I would meet with Nicholas Boas from Chatham.  I am in the same exact situation with my FI.  We agreed with a beach ceremony but incorporating a Christian belief ceremony.  We think Nick has a great personality but that is our opinion.   Google him and you should be able to find his website. Let me know if you can't find it.Good Luck!
  • edited December 2011
    thanks a ton, we will look him up! :o)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • woodiewoodie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    http://www.evensongretreat.com/wed.htmlContact these folks.  Both husband and wife can do weddings, but the husband is a former Catholic priest.
  • capebride2009capebride2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Nick Boas - we are using him and we have a similar situation and he is great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards