Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Vendor Reviews 7/24 Wedding Part 1

Hello Ladies,I haven't posted much but have appreciated all your posts in the past. We had a great wedding on 7/24. Below are some reviews I hope you find helpful.Ceremony -  A St.Patrick's Church in Falmouth. Everything was great. Msgr. Perry was very laid back and everyone at the church was great to work with.Reception - A+ Popponoset Inn I can't not say enough how wonderful the staff was here. The food and service was great and the atmosphere very fun!Rehearsal - A Beach Club - New Seabury - similiar to the reception food and staff great. It even rained the night of our rehearsal but it was still great. Photographer - A+ Kristin Young Photography. Kristin was wonderful to work with and I am very happy with the results!DJ - A+ Steve Binder. He was so great. He even made us a cd of the songs we requested. Favors - A Ben & Bill's Chocolate Emporium. They made us chocolates in different seashells. They turned this around very quickly and they were so tasty!Cake - A Delicious Desserts. Lisa was great to work with and the cake look and tasted wonderful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards