Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Salon- HELP

Help!I had booked my wedding day of hair and makeup for myself, my BP, and family, on a Sunday.  NOW Headlines in Falmouth is telling me they are not sure they can staff it since it is a Sunday and that is not a regular day for them- I wish they had told me it would be a problem when I booked the day months ago!  I am even paying an upcharge since it is an off day.  SO now I think I need to find an alternative.. and QUICK.  Any suggestions?  TY

Re: Salon- HELP

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Elements salon in Plymouth and they are opening on Sunday for me.  The ladies will also go on location too for an additional charge if you did not want to go to Plymouth.  I had my trial a few weeks ago and it was great.  I am using Christine Lewis for my makeup.  She also travels and will be going to the salon.  Good luck.
    Books read in 2011: 85 (so far) Books read in 2010: 80 Me: 33 H: 35 We have never attempted to conceive on our own due to H having a genetic disease that causes tumors. The chance of our children inheriting the disease is 50/50. After consulting with H's oncologist and an RE specializing in PGD we decided to pursue IVF with PGD. IVF#1 ER - 11/1 - 25R; 18M; 14F with ICSI; ET - 11/6 only 1 morula to transfer due to 13 embryos being affected by the disease. 11/17 - Beta = BFN PAIF/SAIF always welcome
  • Options
    ladyhugsladyhugs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lisa George is more expensive but will come to you and will bring assistants. I had a Sunday afternoon wedding and she came with 4 girls at 6:30am to get us ready.
  • Options
    acg5acg5 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bellezza Day Spa. It is right across the street and they are open 24/7. They are VERY expensive but I was really happy with them! Good Luck!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi. My Stylist is in Buzzards Bay and is AWESOME. No extra charges for being there on sundays AND she has breakfast stuff catered! It's called Charizma. http://www.charizmasalon.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards