Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

stylists at Headlines in Falmouth recs

Hi ladies - any feedback on best stylist to use for updo - I'm getting changed by them at the last minute and I've seen some mixed reviews so wanted to see who you liked/preferred? thank you!

Re: stylists at Headlines in Falmouth recs

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Funny- they have been changing my booking too (GR)!  Who did they switch you to?  They put me with Christy-- I am going this weekend for a trial.  Have you gone yet?
  • Options
    capebride2009capebride2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi - No - they just switched me to Audra who is the one that has been getting mixed reviews on the board.  Kristy is supposedly not working saturdays this fall... when is your wedding?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sunday- so I think I lucked out with Christy.  However, they are having Audra do my Mom and BMs.  She has been difficult to deal with on the phone, has that been your experience?
  • Options
    capebride2009capebride2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    She's a little brisk and take-charge so I can see where they might not be what fits every taste... I think you are the one they said they couldn't do Sunday after you booked it there... I am glad to hear that they are working with you so you don't have to find a whole new salon at the last minute!  my email is capegal2@yahoo.com if you want to discuss further...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards