Massachusetts-Cape Cod

salon recs in plymouth area?

hi- we moved to plymouth about a year ago and i have always commuted back and forth to providence to get my hair done. i would love to find somewhere in this area though- any recommendations? thanks

Re: salon recs in plymouth area?

• edited December 2011
    I am getting married in Plymouth and the woman who is doing my make up said that her brides seems to really like Elements Salon in Plymouth.  That was for an updo recommendation, but I'm sure if they do really nice updos they also give good haircuts.
  • Jenyfleur08Jenyfleur08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my wedding hair and make-up done at Aristocracy in downtown Plymouth. They did a great job and were able to accomodate all us girls in a timely fashion.  However, I get my hair done (on a regular basis) at Dimensions in Carver. They used to be in a much smaller spac eand hadn't moved by my wedding (last September). Depending on where you are in Plymouth, this could work for you. It's an Aveda Salon and they just opened up a brand new space.  They are great!!
  • NavajoBrideNavajoBride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You are welcome to come check us out at Hairapy on Main Street in Hyannis. I am the owner and Master Stylist and I believe you will enjoy your experience with us. Call 508-775-4247(HAIR) to book an appointment. We also offer on-site Bridal Hair and Make up services. I've worked in NYC for the past 14 years and now I have a new salon in Hyannis. Please mention you saw us on the Knot when you call for your appointment.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards