Massachusetts-Cape Cod

dog friendly reception sites?

I need to find a dog-friendly reception site.  Ideally it would be one that would allow dancing, but not absolutely necessary.  Need something indoor for a backup plan.  Unfortunately we are doing a budget wedding as well.Before everyone jumps to conclusions, my dog is a previous show dog in both obedience and confirmation (now happily retired).  He has done therapy work at nursing homes.  He even knows sign language commands.  Traveling, crowds and other animals are not usual encounters for him.  Nothing much phases him, so he is quiet and well-mannered.  Also we're having a small reception of family and some friends - so I know nobody is allergic.I realize dogs can be unpredictable, but we will deal with any situation if it arises.  Not including him is not an option.
Photobucket

Re: dog friendly reception sites?

• edited December 2011
    I know the Blue Water Hotel is a dog friendly, and they are a great reception site for under 75, so they might let your dog go to the reception. We got married at the Red Jacket Hotel--which owns the Blue Water but is not dog friendly--and they allowed us to have our dog at our ceremony which was on the beach. We just had to ask. good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    When are you getting married?  Would a nice yard and view with a tent work?  Amy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards