Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Chef Roland or Jacqueline's Catering

Has any one used Chef Roland or Jacqueline's Catering, or been to a wedding that either have done?  How did you like them?Thanks!Kelly

Re: Chef Roland or Jacqueline's Catering

• Options
    RedSoxBride09RedSoxBride09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My wedding was just this past Saturday (10/10) and we used Chef Roland.  I will be posting an official vendor review post soon, but I'll respond to you for now...   Chef Roland (and his staff) were AMAZING!  The food he prepared was amazing, and everyone raved about the food, from the appetizers (which they said seemed "endless"), to the Gelato Bar.  Chef Roland is not your typical caterer, in that he is not into formalities (no written contract), but he produces exactly what he promises (and more) and comes in at the amount he quotes you.  I'll admit that being the A-type personality I am, working with someone that wasn't "formal" was a bit nerve-wracking, but I had talked with some previous clients of his and they told me to trust him, which I did - and he surpassed my expectations.I'd be happy to go into more detail if you'd like (food selections, cost), but I would reccommend him whole-heartedly.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much- this is extremely helpful!  I spoke with him on the phone the other day, and I loved how passionate he was about food!  I would love to hear more about what appetizers you chose - what your favorites were, etc. My email is kelly.bowen@gmail.com if you don't mind chatting. Thanks so much!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    PS- I forgot to say Congratulations!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We met with chef Roland when we were going to do a tented wedding. We really liked him and he can do pretty much anything you want. The prices are also very reasonable! Good luck!
  • Options
    senorita333senorita333 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are pysched to have Chef ROland as our caterer!

He catered my sisters brunch this last summer and everything was delicious and the staff was excellent.

He is going to be catering our wedding 9/4/10 and our brunch the following day he is reasonable, has creative ideas and his food is delish!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards