Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Flower girl dresses..Where to find?

Any suggestions on Cape for something different? Boutiques? Thanks!

Re: Flower girl dresses..Where to find?

• Options
    RedSoxBride09RedSoxBride09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Annabelle's in Centerville has beautiful dresses, especially around the holidays and First Communion time.  The quality is great - my sister-in-law shops there all the time.  I didn't get my flower girl dresses from their, but enjoyed browsing their selection.  My difficulty came from needing 3 identicle dresses, 1 of which was considered a "toddler" dress and 2 of which were considered "little girl" dresses, so the styles were similar but not identicle in most of their styles.We found several dresses to choose from where I got my dress and the BP dresses - Chantilly's.  They were very helpful there and let my local flowergirl go to town trying on all the dresses she wanted (she was 5).  I ultimately ended up ordering my flowergirl dresses online to save money - we got the same dress, same quality, and paid less than 1/2, even with the discount we would have received from Chantilly's.  We ordered from Flowergirldressforless.com  (No shipping charge and they offer free returns)  They were very responsive, the dresses arrived quickly and were beautiful.  We got so many comments on them.  The girls felt like "princesses".Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards