Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

The SeaView? The Pelham House? Corsair and Crossrip?

I am looking for ANY input into these reception venues.  Has anyone visited them? Had their reception there? Been to an event there?
I really appreciate any info: the good and bad!
Thanks!!

Re: The SeaView? The Pelham House? Corsair and Crossrip?

• Options
    The SeaView is beautiful inside, service is great & delicious food...nice accross from the beach for photos.  THe Pelham House is awesome, your guests can stay there, tented reception, Casusal Gourmet does amazing catering, nice location right on the beach.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    I just booked my wedding at the Pelham House for next September.  It's a beautiful location right on the ocean with private beach and a pool.  The cool thing is if you are able to book out half of the rooms, the whole place is yours for the weekend.  Just you and your guests.  The accomodations are nice but simple, very CAPE.  The only negative is they just charge a site fee and then everything else is up to you - Tent, Food, Decorations, etc. But if you get a good caterer then they can help coordinate stuff with you.  
  • Options
    I went to a wedding at the SeaView, and considered it for my wedding. It was very nice, the coordinator, when we met, seemed really awesome. It's nice that there is a big porch type area outside that guests can hang out on during cocktail hour, but there is plenty of space inside if the weather isn't good. Food was fine-- not the bestest ever but nothing wrong. And a big bonus is there are a bunch of hotels, without 2 night minumums (at least in Sept) that are right on the same street, so people can just very easily walk. 
    Some people stayed at the Corsair & Cross Rip for that wedding and we went to the bar there after. It looked like there had been a wedding there eariler that night. It was a fine hotel, but I thought SeaView looked nicer. But the Corsaid one was outside, i think.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards