Massachusetts-Cape Cod

XP:CHeck Married!

Hello Ladies, I'm so happy to say that I am a MARRIED woman!!! Saturday was so wonderful and I am so happy. Saturday started out as a beautiful sunny day and things were going great while I got my hair done and make up. I wasn't nervous just ready for everything. Around 12:30 the sky got really dark and the thunder started rumbling which started to bum me out because my ceremony was at 2pm. My photographer saw the look on my face and showed me the radar on his phone and said You want this happen now and I promise it will be gone by 2pm and he was right!! By the time I got into the limo the shy was bright and sunny again.

When I came down the aisle at the church my H (eeeeeek) was a crying mess!! It was so cute and I loved that he was so emotional. The ceremony was perfect...there was laughter and tears and we surprised everyone with our non vow vows to each other. When I went to put his ring on I had trouble getting it over his knuckle, which was funny!
We took off to take pics during the gap between the ceremony and reception and I can't wait to see the pro pics! The reception started and cocktail hour flew by!! We had decided we wanted to attend our cocktail hour to visit with people which was nice because we could cut out going to those tables during dinner. I had a lot of fun at our reception! The speeches by the MOH and BM were touching and made everyone laugh and cry, the food was AWESOME and we got to eat everything! We had fun drinking and dancing, but I never got drunk which was a good thing. The only thing I ws disappointed in was the DJ. He didn't do what I had asked him to do music selection wise and had LOTS of awkward transitions. He screwed up the anniversary dance because I clearly said to him that I didn't want one and instead just wanted to invite all the married couples out to play one specific song. Instead he played 3 songs and kicked people off the floor by how long they had been married! It was terrible! I also wanted certain songs played slow and fast and he never played them. It kind of bothered me in the moment and when I look back on it I wish I had been more forceful at the wedding and said, "Listen I want to hear this song now!" But what can you do! That's why hindsight is 20/20! Anyway, I had a wonderful day and here are some pics that my nephew took with my camera...
 Getting ready...

All dressed and waiting to go...

Mike watching me come down the aisle...and crying!

Vow time!

Post ceremony pics in the church.

Me and my girls!!

The cake topper! He was surprised! :)

In the limo...drinking!

Beers and more deodorant! LOL!
Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: XP:CHeck Married!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards