Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Ceremony ideas (other than church)

Hi,
I'm getting married September 8th, 2012. The reception is going to be at my parents' house in Yarmouth Port. We are having trouble finding an available church, so we are trying to find an alternative ceremony spot. The ceremony will probably be about 15 minutes. Does anyone know of a place (beach, marina, park, etc.) in the Hyannis / South/West Yarmouth area that would work? Are there any known restrictions? Thanks!

Re: Ceremony ideas (other than church)

• Options
    You can get a beach permit, but it would not be a private occasion.  Your best bet is to just start calling around, as that is an extremely popular weekend for weddings.
    Any reason you cannot have the ceremony at your parents' place?
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Thanks! We could have it at my parents' place, but it might have to be in the front yard; or we would have to move the tables and chairs under the tent after the ceremony. We are considering that, though. I just wanted to get an idea of where other people may have gotten married!
  • Options
    Go to yarmouth town hall!! We are getting married on rudniks beach, its a secluded beach next to seagall beach. Its a pretty area and never crowded :) FYI were getting married in August at 5:30pm
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 121image #Invited
    108image # Are ready to party!
    6image # Are going to miss out!
    7image # Haven't responded!
    RSVP Date: May 30, 2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards