Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Massachusetts (or Connecticut) Venues and DIY projects

Hi ladies, 

I'm barely able to remember that I'm truly engaged (3/24/12), but my fiance and I know we want to get married sooner than later, so I'm really delving into the palnning process. It's intense in a 6 month time frame, but I'm determined to enjoy this experience. Now that we have FINALLY come to an agreement about the type of ceremony, etc I feel like I can start making some headway. We would love to be married on a boat at sunset, we have an appointment to meet with Plymouth Cruises in Plymouth, MA this weekend. Has anyone used them before, or know anyone who has? Anyone attended such a wedding? I'm really not that creative and am also looking for decorating ideas. My color theme thus far is either white (all varieties) or blue (peacock or marine and browns). We want  CASUAL, I'm looking at vintage style dresses (circa 50's and 60's) and want to have a clambake reception, complete with lobster bibs and paper plates. I'd appreciate any input or ideas. Especially reception venue ideas (MA or CT). 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards