Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

'Less expensive' rehearsal dinner suggestions?

Hello ladies! My guests are all coming onto the cape from other places so we are inviting all of our guests to our rehearsal dinner. Since we are on a pretty tight budget, I'm hoping there's somewhere less expensive on the Cape?  If any of you have fabulous ideas for saving on the RD I would love to hear them!! Thank you!!

Re: 'Less expensive' rehearsal dinner suggestions?

• Options
    woodiewoodie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did a backyard cookout with burgers, salad, and sausage.  You can delegate the grilling duties to the guys. 8)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are doing the backyard BBQ thing.  We have tons of OOT family members coming & staying at my mom's house so we had to pick something that could include all of them. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FMIL is having the rehearsal dinner at the golf course where our ceremony is taking place.  (Her dad owns it.)  We're having imediate family at the dinner itself and then inviting everyone over after dinner for drinks.  Most of our guests are from out of town, and I dont want to put pressure on her to feed about 100 people the night before our wedding.

That might be a less expensive option.  Instead of feeding everyone, invite them over for drinks.
  • Options
    Helen MilanHelen Milan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great idea that gives the boys something to do ;-) Thanks!
  • Options
    Helen MilanHelen Milan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!  I think I'll do the cookout thing or just drinks. Cheers!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards