Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

2012 Wequassett Brides

Realized we didn't have a thread for our venue - so starting one!

We are coming up to the cape in a few weeks for our tasting. I'm a bit nervous that we won't be tasting the actual meals that are on the wedding options list, but I know we are in great hands. Has anyone had there tasting yet? If so, do you have recommendations on what to order?

Thanks!
Christine
(6/23/12)

Re: 2012 Wequassett Brides

• Options
    Hi Christine,
    I just did my tasting there this past weekend. They give you a couple of appitizers that are featured on the menu to try, then you order your regular meal off of their dining menu. It is true, the food you are ordering is probably not the same food for the wedding, but you can tell the quality and presentation by the meals. I had a great time at the tasting!

n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-cape-cod_2012-wequassett-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:94Discussion:24b80aa2-e865-4941-98bc-4b26093d630dPost:b9d79feb-0db6-4672-bbc2-66a59e9bde15">2012 Wequassett Brides</a>:
    [QUOTE]Realized we didn't have a thread for our venue - so starting one! We are coming up to the cape in a few weeks for our tasting. I'm a bit nervous that we won't be tasting the actual meals that are on the wedding options list, but I know we are in great hands. Has anyone had there tasting yet? If so, do you have recommendations on what to order? Thanks! Christine (6/23/12)
    Posted by cwh917[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    I guess we were there the same weekend! We had a nice time as well. Good luck with the planning.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-cape-cod_2012-wequassett-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:94Discussion:24b80aa2-e865-4941-98bc-4b26093d630dPost:9214b89e-4a49-455b-a992-0b05bc325283">Re: 2012 Wequassett Brides</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Christine, I just did my tasting there this past weekend. They give you a couple of appitizers that are featured on the menu to try, then you order your regular meal off of their dining menu. It is true, the food you are ordering is probably not the same food for the wedding, but you can tell the quality and presentation by the meals. I had a great time at the tasting! n Response to 2012 Wequassett Brides :
    Posted by Ctureski[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards