Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Need a cape cod beach!!!

My fiancee and i are getting married on August 18, a saterday. The reception is around noon in hyannis. We wanted the ceremony on the beach and as locals assumed it would be easy...Now were stuck....Does anyone know any private beaches or any people, or places that will rent the beach only??? The ceremony will  be around 11am with 100people. Were looking for a preferably mid cape area. Thanks so much!
Wedding Countdown Ticker 121image #Invited
108image # Are ready to party!
6image # Are going to miss out!
7image # Haven't responded!
RSVP Date: May 30, 2012

Re: Need a cape cod beach!!!

• Options
    contact the hyannis beach department...You will have to get a permit from the town and do all the work yourself.. There are very few private accessible beaches  in Hyannis ( all too snooty to get in) 

At 11 am you will have to claim space too... but you can pull it off.   
  • Options
    Try veterans memorial park
  • Options
    Midgemoto,

Weve gone to both hyannis and yarmouth town halls...they dont allow weddings until after 5pm :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 121image #Invited
    108image # Are ready to party!
    6image # Are going to miss out!
    7image # Haven't responded!
    RSVP Date: May 30, 2012
  • Options
    Can't help ya.... might head out to Craigville... they have a little yacht club that might help you out... 
    One of my biggest gripes about Cape cod beaches are the excessive rules and regulations... 

is your venue totally locked in?  beecause the Falmouth Yacht club has a sweet beach site and reception package... best of luck!

• Options
    100 people on a Saturday.... beach parking lots will be full, there will be tons of folks on the beach, not the greatest time for a ceremony.  Perhaps you could reserve one of the little "tour" boats from Hyannis harbor and get married while getting a tour of the harbor. 
  • Options
    Sandy Neck Beach in Barnstable (off 6A in Sandwich)...about 20 min from Hyannis but they are allowed with a $30 permit. Just keep in mind its still summer so lots of people and the concession stand is open. We are getting married there in Sept after Labor Day.

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards