Massachusetts-Cape Cod

venue not on the Cape technically, but maybe someone here can help...

Has anyone been to Pinehills Golf Club in Plymouth?  It looks beautiful but the website doesn't have pricing information (other than minimums and room rentals) and I can't seem to find any reviews of it. 

My current frontrunner (thanks to the lovely reccs here and a glowing review from my mom's visit) is Ballymeade in Falmouth, but I'm open to exploring other options. I'm flying to the east coast in a few weeks and I'll have 72 hours to see as much as I can (oh the joys of planning my MA wedding from CA).

Any help is much appreciated :)

Re: venue not on the Cape technically, but maybe someone here can help...

• BunsCheer03BunsCheer03 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ive heard great things about how beautiful pinehills weddings are, but I have no idea their pricing.
  • edited December 2011
    I know that Balleymeade is beautiful. You should make appointments with both places and other vendors before you come out here, as it is still high season, and you want someone to show you around the venue. As far as pricing, you should speak with their coordinator. Sometimes you can even get them to bring their prices down, depending on the time of year the wedding is and even day of the week! Saturdays are always more expensive than a Friday or SUnday. And for this reason, my wedding will be on a Sunday on Martha's Vineyard. Good luck with it all!
  • edited December 2011
    You will be in great hands at Ballyemeade .. Christine Antone is the coordinator and fantastic.  
    You need to arrange for your own caterer there though but they can set you up.. ( try "eat your heart out"catering.. very nice. 
    Your guests can stay at the SEACREST. which is a beachfront full service hotel and just a few miles away.. Its pricy but really a fun place.. be sure to look at that too. 
  • ootmother2ootmother2 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I looked at property there late last summer.  It's gorgeous!
  • edited December 2011
    Pine hills is nice but I think you have to become a member there to have a wedding. My friend got married there a few years back and her parents had to become members. Not sure if that has changed but worth callling!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards