Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Hotels without a 2 night minimum stay?

Hi Everyone,

I posted about hotels on here awhile ago- thanks again for all the helpful suggestions- I secured one hotel but am looking for another that does not have the 2 night minimum stay in July.  Is this even a possibility?  I've called Holiday Inn, Centerville Corners, Days Inn, Marriot and Ocean View and all require 2 nights.  If anyone has any other ideas they would be much appreciated!

Re: Hotels without a 2 night minimum stay?

• edited December 2011
    What cities/towns are you looking for?
  • ErinJ7583ErinJ7583 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

As of right now I've mainly been focused on Hyannis and Centerville.  I'm wondering if I would have better luck looking at some of the smaller places in Sandwich or Dennis...

• edited December 2011
    The Ambassador Inn in Yarmouth (right on Rte 28) will let you do a block and allow guests to stay for just one night.  I got married this past August and room rates I think were around $140 or $150 per night
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting married in October at Heritage Museum and Gardens and I'm trying to find hotels in the area as well. I have to admit, I  haven't come across any "hotels" in sandwich. Quite a few inns and B&B's though....Good luck!!!!
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • BunsCheer03BunsCheer03 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Comfort Inn Hyannis? Admiralty Inn Falmouth?
  • edited December 2011
    I  know the seaside inn on Falmouth heights allows guest to stay for one night, but no room blocks! Many of our guests stayed there!
  • ND2011ND2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cape Cod Resort and Conference Center will usually waive their minimums.  You can also sometimes work it with them where half of your block has 1 night, the other half has 2 nights if the place traditionally has a 2-night.  
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting married in Centerville in July and have not been able to find anywhere in the Hyannis/Centerville area without a two night minimum.  The Cape Cod Resort and Conference Center as of now they are requiring a 2 night minimum but will change it if the hotel isnt sold out close to the date.  There are a bunch of inns with a one night minimum but they dont do room blocks.  There is the Lond Dell Inn and the Tennis by the Sea Inn in Osterville and Centerville
  • edited December 2011
    Check the Sheraton in Hyannis. I know the Sheraton in Eastham doesn't have a 2 night, so maybe the Hyannis won't either.
  • edited December 2011
    The Admiralty Inn in Falmouth will do a 1 night stay, I have a room block there for August. The rooms are simple and clean. I'm getting married in Centerville with the reception in Mashpee. Does anyone have suggestions of other hotels closer to Mashpee than Falmouth or Hyannis? Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards