Massachusetts-Cape Cod

falmouth yacht club

Has anyone used the Falmouth Yacht club? What is the price range for them and how was it? I am looking to get married in the beach with a seaside reception. However due to money I am open to all options! Thanks

Re: falmouth yacht club

• ae311ae311 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to look there, its very nice and nautical, hotels right near and the private beach across the way is a major plus. It was too small for the size reception I was looking to have. The prices were fairly cheap. Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • htibor5htibor5 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Corster2!

I was married at the FYC this past October.  It was wonderful!  You can't get a better location for a much better price!  They have a $2,000 room rental fee, and their food runs anywhere from about $30 and up per person.  We did not want a sit down dinner so we went with passed apps.  Its was awesome!  I was very concerned that we would not have enough food for everyone or people would feel like we were cheaping out.  But at the end of the night the waitresses were still coming out with trays of food, and people were so full they'd just put the full trays of food down on the tables for people to pick at.  We also got married on their private beach which was the perfect location.  I'd love to share some pics or pricing info with you if you'd like.  Feel free to email me at HLGreymont @ aol.com.  Hope this helps!

Good Luck!
    ~Heather  :]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards