Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Need an Officiant?!

Hi ladies!

Just wondering if anyone knows of any great officiants out there for a wedding in Chatham next June??? I would love any suggestions! 

Re: Need an Officiant?!

• shoreshotz1shoreshotz1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Roy Richardson (508) 771-0650
  • XmasSweetie24XmasSweetie24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My mom is a JOP and does a wonderful job! Her name is Cathy and her e-mail is Seabow@comcast.net.
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with the above! We are also getting married next June on the Cape. I am meeting with her in August, she is super sweet and we love her ceremony piece!
  • CCBelATCCCBelATC member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Faith Lavender! She's phenomenal!! She has a really great process (fill out an application, you and your FI write an essay about each other) and she interviews you (ours was over the phone because we couldn't make it in person when she wanted to meet). She specialized everything to US. Our guests couldn't believe how personal and intimate it was. Also, if you're having an outdoor wedding, she has her own podium with mic and speaker so all your guests can actually hear all of the ceremony and vows.
    BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
    Visit CapeCod.Weddings.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011

We are getting my uncle "officiated" for the wedding. on the Mass.gov website, there is a form that they can fill out, and for $25 you can have someone who knows you perform the ceremony, making it a little more personal.

Trying to Conceive Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards