Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Best Cape Vendors Ever!!!

We just got married at Wychmere in Harwich Port and I have to say that we may have had the best combination of vendors ever!! Karen was excellent at Wychmere. We didn't have to think about a thing the day of our wedding! The venue is absolutely beautiful!

Hair and makeupCaitlin Murphy
caitlinmurphystylist.com

I met Caitlin last year when she did my hair for my cousins wedding. She is amazing! She came to us and along with her team did 9 people's hair and make up before our wedding. Everyone looked awesome!!

Photographer Shoreshotz
Shoreshotz.com

I can't say enough good things about Amanda. She is so good at what she does. She is so easy to work with and knows exactly what you will want to remember your special day! I thought nothing could be better than our engagement picturesI haven't even seen all our wedding pics yet and I don't know which I love more! If you want incredible pics to remember your wedding forever get Amanda

DJ and up lighting Cape Tunes
Capetunes.com

Scott made our wedding! So much energy and great music! The up lighting was perfect and he knew exactly what to play to get everyone up and dancing! Everyone has said it was the best music they've heard at a wedding! We had so much fun we ended up staying longer!

Florist Designers Touch
Designers touch.info
Abigail and Becky were fantastic. They met with us and came up with the most beautiful arrangements. After meeting with them, I never worried about what anything would like and when I walked into our reception I was blown away! They were great!

Cape Cod Lollicakes
Capecodlollicakes.com
Kerry was so creative since day one with our cake pops. She was open to all of our ideas and was so fun to work with!! They were so delicious! 210 and not one left at the end! Everyone commented on how good they were! They matched our colors!

Krazy Kakes of Cape Cod
Krazykakescapecod.com
Lisa did our cakes for our rehearsal and cake cutting! She did a bruins grooms cake for our rehearsal which was a big hit and a cute ruffle cake for our cake cutting! Very creative and easy to work with! She knew just what we wanted.

Favors Chatham Candy Manor
Candymanor.com
Susan was great! We had gone back and forth on favors and finally decided that we wanted to do chocolate favors. She listened to what we wanted and created the cutest favors!

Transportation Trolleys by Tes
Trolleysbytes.com
We got the air conditioned trolley! Definitely worth it for an August cape wedding! Our driver was Rich. Perfect for taking us to our pictures sites and to and from the church! He was even an hour and a half early!

I really can't complain about anything or anyone but if anyone wants more info, let me know. We had so much fun with all of our vendors and I can really say that they helped make our wedding amazing!

Re: Best Cape Vendors Ever!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards