Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Cape Cod Wedding Venues that allow catering & alcohol

Has anyone been to or had a wedding at a venue where the food and alcohol was not provided by the venue?  I know the casual gormet has several venues but am having a hard time finding other options.  Thanks!

Re: Cape Cod Wedding Venues that allow catering & alcohol

• Options
    Chequessett too. Although I think you can only bring your own food. 
  • Options
    Not sure what area you're looking in, but the Cape Cod Museum of Art in Dennis and the Cultural Center in Yarmouth both require you to provide your own catering and alcohol. There's a liquor store in Dennis that lets you return unopened cases of wine. Luke's, I think, but I can double check that.
    I looked into both venues, and can let you know who to contact if you're interested. Send me a PM!
  • Options
    Ballymeade in North Falmouth lets you bring in your own caterer (possibly they require you to go off their list of approved ones now??) but they have to provide the alcohol. I felt their alcohol prices were reasonable though. 
  • Options
    Yup, the Cape Cod Museum of Art lets you choose the food and alcohol and its definitely Luke's that lets you return the alcohol. That's where I'm getting married and its a lovely spot.  I also looked at the Cultural Center in Yarmouth but its a lot smaller. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards