Massachusetts-Cape Cod

For Sale: beach theme stuff - June 7

Hello ladies - I will be getting married at the Cape Codder in Hyannis  on Sunday, June 6.  I will have a bunch of shells, pails, etc. that I would rather not lug back to Michigan, so I thought I would post here and perhaps the local knotties would like to take advantage before I put it on the main classified boards. We will be on the Cape until about 4 p.m. on Tuesday, June 8 - if we can arrange to meet with a cash payment, we will save each other shipping costs, hassles, and the great unknown of purchasing from strangers ;)

1) $70:  Shells, Starfish, Sand Dollars - Assorted sizes on all.  Paid nearly $200.  My original order from Quality Shells (which I have since added shells to by purchasing at Christmas Tree Shop, etc.):

10 Sugar Starfish 2-1/2" to  4"
3 Jungle Starfish 2" to 3"  
30 Sugar Starfish 1-1/4" to  2"
30 Sand Dollars 1-1/2" to 2"  
20 Sand Dollars 1" to 1-1/2" 
10 - Sand Dollars 3-1/2"       
2 bags - Medium Shell Mix   (have added 10 smallis bags of larger shells in the meantime)

2) Eight glass hurricanes with dark brown wicker bases.  Im using these for centerpieces on half of my tables, and fishbowls on the other half.  Fishbowls not for sale.  My centerpieces can be found in my bio.

3) White bridesmaid dress (I was going to wear this as my wedding dress - our whole vibe is rather casual-ish).  Davids Bridal Style: 81599.  Never worn except to try on twice; never altered.  Paid $128, yours for $100.  DB size 22, street size 18.  Great dress to pair with a colored sash.  I arrive oin the Cape on Friday 6/4, so you could pick up almost any time over the weekend (well, except for most of the day on Sunday). I cou;ls also ship this immediately, if you don't want to wait

You can email me at jeb606 at gmail.com..  Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards