Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Shoreshotz1/Resort & Conference Center/DJ

I just got married April 16th and I had to come on here and give extreme praise to all my vendors!!

Shoreshotz1 Photography
First of all I can NOT express enough how amazing Amanda is!  She took such breath-taking pictures and was amazing to work with!  She is such a sweetheart and helped where ever she could and make every detail perfect!  She worked with my ideas and took the extra time to make sure everything was how I wanted.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE her and would definitely use her for my wedding re-do (because it all happened wayy to fast!! ;])

Resort & Conference Center
Absolutely loved this venue, my reception could not of been anymore amazing and beautiful than it was, Jennifer worked with me for an entire year planning out every detail with me, she brought in people when needed and gave me great ideas to play around with.  She was such a help and my wedding wouldn't of been what it was without her or the Resort & Conference Center

DJ
I used Scott Reiniche and he was awesome!! He played the best music and had everyone on the dance floor the end! He respected me and my husbands "do not play list" He was on the mic when needed but wasn't talking more than he should.  He's got a great taste in music and definitely knows hoe to read a crowd!!

I love all my vendors for making my wedding one that I could only dream about up until now!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards