Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Wedding Day Hair- Oasis Salon or Heathers Hairport

Hello,

Has anyone used either of these places and have any feedback, etc.? Thanks!

Re: Wedding Day Hair- Oasis Salon or Heathers Hairport

• Options
    erocks22erocks22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Oasis and they were awesome!   Love those ladies.  I had my wedding last June and they were super accomodating.  I had to change the # of girls about 4 times and they didn't care.  Day of the wedding, they had bagels, champagne and OJ waiting for us (at 8am) and couldnt have been nicer.  They are very professional, do a great job and work with you.  Average prices for hair and makeup.  I go back all the time when I am down, for a mani/pedi or wax, etc. 

I do not reccommend Heathers.  I called there as they are down the street from my parents house.  I asked about wedding packages, dates, etc and they put me on hold for 10 min.  Then came back saying they didn't do weddings.  When I mentioned they have "wedding services" listed on their website, they told me it was an outdated site????  Also, my friend got her hair done for a wedding there (yet they don't "do" weddings!) and she said they were overpriced, rude, and used AquaNet circa 1984 hairspray.  No thanks...use Oasis!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards