Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Ladies!!! I need some help! :)

Hi everyone
Im looking for some suggestions for hotels/inns/b&bs around west dennis.
I guess i want a few different choices in regards to money range.
I dont live on teh cape so any advice would be great!!! thanks ladies!! much appreciated!!

Re: Ladies!!! I need some help! :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Not exactly sure what you are looking for, but for my wedding, DH and his immediate family all stayed at the Old Manse in Brewster and thoroughly enjoyed it.  I saw his room, and it was very nice :-)  Another spot that always gets good reviews is Brewster by the Sea.  There are so many nice spots in the area that I'm sure it's hard to go wrong.
  • Options
    woodiewoodie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Have you googled or used tripadvisor.com yet?  The West Dennis area has everything from budget chain motels to upscale inns. You'll need to decide what you want in terms of price. 

Also, right over the bridge on RT 28 is West Yarmouth with a whole bunch more places to stay. 

Good luck!

-K

• Options
    edited December 2011
    there's a west yarmouth hampton inn that's pretty new and doesn't have the 2-night minimum you run into with B&Bs. For my May wedding, they were offering a group rate of $109/night with a minimum of 10 rooms booked. but i second the pp  re: you need to figure out what you're looking for.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Also consider what is near by in terms of ammenities. I stayed at the Hampton Inn in West Yarmouth Labor Day weekend of 2009. The inside is modern and clean. I loved that it was close to shopping and restaurants in Hyannis. Mini-golf is close too. We only stayed 1 night.

Hehe...the fire alarms work too. We were awakened at 5 am (great sunrise!). The hotel staff was great and handled all the grumpy patron very well. They brought out coffee as we waited for the all clear form the fire dept.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards