Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

DJ Reviews/Recommendations

Looking for opinions on DJ's for a night wedding at Wequassett in October, 2013. I have emailed DJ Scott from Cape Tunes and DJ Danny Walsh. Scott is not available for my date but some of the other DJ's out of Cape Tunes are, as well as Danny Walsh. Any recommendations and reviews would be wonderful! Thanks!

Re: DJ Reviews/Recommendations

• Options
    We're using Sean from Cape Tunes in just a few weeks. I'll provide reviews then, but he's been super communicative and great to work with thus far!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    We had CapeTunes do our wedding, and everyone danced all night. The only downside at all was they sometimes played "Medleys" of songs, particularly Michael Jackson.  We'd all be getting really into a song (like Thriller), and it'd morph into another song (Billie Jean) after a minute or so.  Also, they didin't have a computer set-up, so they couldn't download music.  If there's any random songs you KNOW you'll want to dance to, make sure they know in advance.  But really, the experience was great and I'm glad I hired them.
  • Options
    I am hiring Dave Donato / modern artistry, my fiancé and I just met with him and totally loved him! We are also getting married on the cape and Dave does a lot of weddings in that area. I was referred to him by a co-worker who had him at her wedding and she had amazing things to say about him.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards