• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Vendor Reviews!

Hi Ladies!  I wanted to make sure I posted some reviews for the vendors I used for my wedding two weeks ago.  I was an out of state bride, so these boards were extremely helpful to me while planning my wedding, hopefully I can be some help to you all!  Good Luck and enjoy planning, I miss it already!

Venue: Seacrest Beach Hotel: A++
The Seacrest is an absolutely AMAZING venue ever since they did the renovations. Our reception was in the room that overlooks the ocean, and it was gorgeous. Our ceremony was outside in the courtyard, also an amazing view.  I had a lot of DIY decorations and was able to put everything together for the reception the night before in a separate room.  The staff did an incredible job setting everything up (including my candy buffet) the next day. Everyone raved about the food.  We had several passed hors d oeuvres and chose stations for the dinner.  We had a pasta station that was delicious, and also a carving station with beef tenderloin, that everyone loved.  The wait staff was so nice and so accommodating, they made sure my husband and I had everything we wanted/needed all night. They even brought out drinks and appetizers for everyone while we were out taking photos during the cocktail hour.  Kathleen is the wedding coordinator there, and I will say, throughout the whole process leading up to the actual wedding she was somewhat all over the place, and took forever to respond to emails, however, on the day of the wedding everything was seamless, so perhaps that is just her style. 

JOP: Lucinda Graham: A
Cindy was great to work with, I basically put the whole ceremony together myself, but she was there to offer her ideas or opinions when I asked.  Very easy to work with.   She did a great job the day of the wedding. 

Flowers: Casablanca Florals A+
Tammy was wonderful to work with.  I knew exactly what I wanted, and she definitely delivered.  She delivered the flowers to me personally the day of the wedding and made sure I was happy with them before she left.  My flowers lasted for at least a week after the wedding.  Her prices were very reasonable, and she is willing to work with any budget.   

Cake: Delicious Desserts A+++
Lisa was so awesome to work with.  I loved her.  She is such a sweetheart and really does amazing work.  We did a dessert table with cake, cupcakes, and cake truffles, and they all looked and tasted amazing.  She heard my husband’s favorite cake flavor is funfetti, and made sure she made some funfetti cupcakes for him, and it was the best funfetti cake I’ve ever tasted!  

Hair: Artworx Hair Design A+
Erin was SO nice and does great work.  She made myself and bridesmaids feel so comfortable the day of the wedding.  All of my girls loved how their hair came out. They each had pictures of what they wanted, and she did exactly what they asked for.  I changed my mind on my hairstyle they day of the wedding, and it came out perfect.  I got married outside and took pictures on the beach, and my hair was still in place!

DJ: DJ Ken Drew A
Ken was super nice, very affordable, and very organized.  He had everyone dancing and having a great time all night. 

Photographer: I had two photographers:

Jay Spencer Photography- A+
He is my brother-in-law, so my opinion on him is biased, but he did do a really wonderful job. 

Jessica Bringus- Art of Family Photography A+

My brother-in-law hired Jessica as his assistant, so he would be able to enjoy the wedding as a guest and not have to photograph the entire time.  Jessica was absolutely amazing.  She made everyone feel so comfortable, and the pictures she took were gorgeous.  She is a very talented photographer and I would recommend her to anyone.  And even though she was technically just assisting, she took just as many photos as Jay did.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards