Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Beach Pails for Out of Town Baskets

Hi everyone,

I am starting to plan some of the details for my wedding this summer- I am getting married in Harwich.

I'd like to do Beach Pails for my out of town baskets. I know a lot of people get them at Christmas Tree shop but they are not out yet there. Does anyone remember about when the beach pails come out and how much they usually are? I figure I could buy them online too but I'm am not sure the price difference.

Also, if you did beach pails- what were you able to fit in them? I want to do some water bottles (maybe small or large?), Cape Cod chips and maybe some candy.

Thanks for your help!

Re: Beach Pails for Out of Town Baskets

• CCBelATCCCBelATC member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There's another message on this Cape Cod Board from a woman who's selling her pails and other great beach stuff.
    BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
    Visit CapeCod.Weddings.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • htibor5htibor5 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hi! 
    I was also going to do sand pails, but I decided to use small reuseable bags from Whole Foods.  I think they were about $.89 each.  They were very cost effective, and everyone I've talked to since our wedding loved the bags, they say they use them for everything from shopping to bringing lunch to work!  We got married in Falmouth this past October, and I have many beach related items for sale if you are interested I can send you a link to my photo album.

Good luck!! 
    ~Heather  :]

• edited December 2011

Belmore- Thanks, I am looking for larger pails than she is selling but it's great to check out her other stuff :)

Heather- that's an interesting idea. I really like the pails in theory, but I guess they wouldn't be ALL that useful after the wedding huh? You have definitely given me something to think about. How big were the whole foods bags? Not full size grocery bags right?

I'd love to look at the stuff you are selling. I can't think of anything I need right now but it might give me some good ideas. My e-mail is RedSoxCap10 at gmail dot com

• htibor5htibor5 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The bags measure 9.5w 11.5h x 7.75d.  Funny, cause my Mom was here tonight and asked if I had any extra bags cause my sister stole her's!  I'll send you the link to my for sale items.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards