Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Kikibird - CONGRATS!!

Hi Kiki -

I figured I'd send a congrats early since you're probably heading out here soon, and may or may not have internet access!  Have a great week and I hope everything is as beautiful  as you have been planning!

Re: Kikibird - CONGRATS!!

• edited December 2011
    Ditto! I can't wait to hear how it went at the Brookside! Hope you have a sunset!
    Married June 26, 2010! | Wedding/For Sale Bio
  • edited December 2011
    WOO HOO!!!! Can't wait to see pictures!!!!
  • laurenw77laurenw77 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    congrats!!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Aw yay Kiki!! Congrats and best wishes :)
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you everyone!  We're heading up to the Cape tomorrow, so today is a-bustle getting last minute things done... and there seem to be a lot of them!  I may be able to check in from my mom's house, but family will start arriving on Thursday, so I won't have much time.  Eeek... cannot believe I am getting MARRIED in 4 days... WOW!

It's been so great to share ideas and get excited with all of you!  I've learned so much from the women on this board, and gotten tons of great tips.  Thanks to the married Knotties who have shared their ideas and insights... I am a wiser bride because of all of you, and my wedding has creative elements in it I couldn't have imagined doing on my own!  And now I can't wait to join your ranks and help increase the knowledge base!

Thanks so much for all the well wishes and I'll see you on the "other side"!

- Kiki :D

P.S. The May Cape & Islands list will be a little late, as I won't be back from the honeymoon until the 3rd, but I'll get it up and running again shortly after, I'm sure! 

*waves*

Runaway Bride - Catch me if you can!
    photo by Scott Metzger
    kikijbird ~ Erica (aka Kiki) & Paul ~ 24 April 2010
    The JBirds Bio ~ Updated 03.02.10 - Invites!

Anniversary

• cdream05cdream05 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The "other side"  I love it!! Congrats!! :)
  • koreana12koreana12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!!!!!  Can't wait to see pics!!!  
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations, I hope yesterday was everything you dreamed of!!!
    Married June 26, 2010! | Wedding/For Sale Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards