Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Ceremony sit Dilema-Plymouth Beach

I am just wondering what other people's opinions are on this
We are planning a beach wedding and have applications in at couple of different sites. We heard back from ideal location and this is what we were told
We do not give permits for this site but that do not issue permits for this park. You can do what you want because it is a public park. However you cannot stop other people from using the site at the same time.
The location is a newly refurbished beach park that will be easy for older and mobilely challenged guests to navigate The town will only offer location permits for Brewster Gardens not one of the beaches. We still are waiting to hear regarding formally regarding a state park but the town park is our ideal location and has a perfect spot for a ceremony . We are  planning a 4pm ceremony. My finance thinks it will be fine but I am nervous.
I am thinking the groomsmen can get there early and set up the area. Then hang out at the beach for the majority of the day as it is close to our home,hotel and reception location. Then half can go ready come back and the other half can go get ready. 
I do feel that people will be respectful of our wedding. However, I am nervous that we will get in trouble for a large assembly of people between 100-120 guests and/or we will get in trouble for the music we are having a bagpiper for the wedding ceremony(nothing that is amplified).
I asked my finance to get in writing that the parks department said that this ok and he will do so on Monday. 
How do others feel about using this location?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards