Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Wedding Coordinator Help!

Does anyone have any experience with any wedding coordinators on the Cape? We would be planning the wedding from NJ so we would like someone who is very familiar with the area to help us plan - If you have any suggestions, please let me know! Thanks

Re: Wedding Coordinator Help!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi, This may sound funny, but  I was just checking out some ideas from this site and saw your post. I am a wedding planner located in Chatham, Ma. I am happy to speak with you if you are interested.

My website is www.ellenmacyevents.com

It is not out on a lot of sites as of yet as I just launched my business recently.

Best Wishes,
    Jenni
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My friend Cheryl Stewart is a WC on cape, she's got a lot of experince. let me know if you'd like her email to contact her.
  • Options
    aredikerarediker member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Chad Michael Peters, who works out of Fairhaven, not too far from the Cape. He is a florist/designer/wedding planner and is awesome to work with. You can check out his website at http://www.chadmichaelpeters.com/WeddingPlanning.htm and his style blog at http://chadmichaelpeters.squarespace.com/

Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second Chad. He is the bomb diggity.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've heard great things about Connie Nye Clark but I have never contacted nor worked with her personally. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I am working with Connie Nye Clark, she is REALLY good. I found her on here, everyone recommended her!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Anyone work with Jen at Pink Polka Dot Events?
  • Options
    ladyhugsladyhugs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Connie Clark. 
    I can't begin to say enough good things about her.  She found all of my vendors - who I loved!

Our day of was a day of what could go wrong did, and Connie got us through it all. 
    My In Laws who didn't think I needed a planner commented the next day about how much she did, and how needed she really was.

I'm not on here very often, but if your interested in using Connie and want more details or a referance definately email me at
    Lady hugs at hotmail.com 

*** There are a couple pictures in my bio.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am also using Connie Nye-Clark and agree that there are not enough good things to say about her.  I am planning my wedding from multiple out of town locations (parents are in DC and I am in Texas) and she has been incredibly helpful.  Every vendor she has put in front of us has been excellent.  She has gone above and beyond to find a venue.  She is really organized and knows every detail that has to be considered.  Also she is fun to work with, as is her assistant/associate Angie. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great thank you for the tips. I will definitely look into meeting with her - how far in advance would you recommend booking her for? Also - is a consultation necessary? When should that generally take place?
  • Options
    palmekkpalmekk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Connie planning my wedding...love her and Angie. They are excellent..and fun! Angies a whiz with flowers.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards