Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Reception site Mid Cape

Just looking for suggestions on reception sites.  Would prefer to take over a B&B that has a large yard for a tent.  (@125 people)  Ceremony will be in Dennisport, so something close would be ideal.  Already know about the Sea View, looking for other options.  Do you know anyone that has had their reception at the Ocean House? Or the West Dennis Yacht Club?  Thanks!

Re: Reception site Mid Cape

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I know the Bramble Inn will put up a tent in the backyard, but I don't know what numbers they can handle...  (we looked at at just briefly for our wedding, then opted to have our RD there instead).  I've also seen a tented affair set up at the inn that is right across the street from the Old Manse in Brewster (sorry I don't remember the name).  I also believe that Brewster by the Sea will do a wedding...  Sorry this advice is so vague - if I think of any place else, I will let you know!
  • Options
    sarahgcapecodsarahgcapecod member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had my wedding at The Pelham House in Dennisport in 2003.  It was fantastic, but I will say that they generally only rent to people who have a lot of out of town guests who will rent the rooms for the weekend.  They stopped doing weddings for a few years but have started again.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards