Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

GIRLS I NEED A VEIL FOR NEXT WEEKEND!!!!!!!!

i dropped the ball - i need a fingertip veil...with rhinestones or pearls  for my wedding on the 28th here in Falmouth..... !!!!!    can anyone help?   I'll make it worth your while!!!!  and i need Ivory.     Thank you soo much ~   

Re: GIRLS I NEED A VEIL FOR NEXT WEEKEND!!!!!!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have an ivory veil with scalloped edging with rhinestones.  I'm in Franklin, and off all week if you want to check it out.  I've attached some pictures, but not sure how well the pictures display the veil.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    that is absolutely beautiful !! and your dress is very similar to mine !   what are you asking for your this stunning veil?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You know, my mother bought it for me, I'd have to check with her to see what she would want to sell it for.  I know she got it at a bridal salon when we were visiting family, and I want to say it was around $250 new.  If you want to send me your email address, I will check with her in the morning and see what she thinks would be a reasonable price for it, since it was her purchase.

awillis13 at gmail dot com

• Options
    edited December 2011
    So, I talked with my mom, and she is absolutely against me selling the veil, since she is so sentimental - sorry to get your hopes up! 

I can't even direct you to where we got it, because it came from a bridal salon in Indianapolis!

Did you check out David's Bridal?  They had a bunch of ivory rhinestone veils when I was looking....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards