Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

BEACH WEDDING

Hello
    I am looking for a place to walk down the aisle on the beach, have a reception right there on the beach. I am thinking 150 to 175 people, classic,fun and casual. I would prefer between Osterville and Dennis area. Any ideas, suggestions would be much loved!!

Re: BEACH WEDDING

• Options
    shoreshotz1shoreshotz1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out the Pelham house in Dennis (o:
  • Options
    clage22clage22 member
    edited December 2011
    Depending on your budget..Chatham Bars Inn is an amazing setting that would allow you to do this and it would be gorgeous. The down side...very pricey, IMO. Also, not between Osterville and Dennis. We looked at the Red Jacket Resort in Yarmouth. They would allow a beach ceremony. I am not exactly sure about a beach reception, because we were not looking for that. We are getting married at the SeaCrest in Falmouth which also allows beach ceremony. Not sure about a beach reception, but I believe they do have outdoor receptions. Also, I have seen some mixed reviews on here about Pelham House Resort in Dennis. I believe they offer beach ceremonies and then a tented reception on the lawn. Not entirely sure about receptions on the sand. I will keeping thinking of other options!! Good luck with your planning process.  
  • Options
    Lobsters25Lobsters25 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree, CBI!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Pomponasett Inn may be able to accomodate what you're trying to do.  CBI is definitely not casual, it's upscale traditional preppy so it's laid back, but expensive laid back.

Also, you could try the Dennis Yacht Club but have heard not so good things about this place.

• Options
    edited December 2011

thank you all for the suggestions! While I woulld love CBI it is a little out of my budget, I will look into the other places!

• Options
    kristinm0301kristinm0301 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Red Jacket Resort
  • Options
    allisong23allisong23 member
    edited December 2011
    Lighthouse Inn in Dennis?
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Absolutely reach out if you are in need of any arbors, benches, chairs or other items for your beach ceremony! www.NewEnglandCountryRentals.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards