Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Transportation Recs

Looking for some transportations recommendations for a Falmouth wedding next June.  I really want to do a trolley but I think it might be a bit pricey.  I'll only need 1 limo so its either a 10-12 passenger limo or a trolley.  Any recommendations for trolley or limos?

Re: Transportation Recs

• edited December 2011
    We used White Tie limo-- we had one limo and one 33 passenger shuttle bus to take guests to the reception. The vehicles were perfectly fine, and they were the most reasonably priced that I could find, but the drivers weren't so hot at following directions-- the limo drive started taking us to the wrong church and the wrong reception! We still got to both places on time, but it was odd. And the shuttle driver was very nice, from what I heard, but did get off schedule which confused some guests. 
  • edited December 2011
    Trolleys by Tes is fabulous!  I found her to be reasonably priced and great to work with.  We did a trolley instead of a limo and I loved it!  Tes was fabulous, she makes sure she is on time and knows where she is going so you don't have any problems getting around on schedule.  She also helped me fix my dress when the rest of my bridal party went into the church and just generally a nice person to work with.
  • par31par31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi we are using Trolley's by Tes for our wedding this July. For $850.00 we are getting 3 hours of service and will be using the trolley as a shuttle
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards