Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Stop & Shop Flowers?

Has anyone used them for your wedding flowers? I have a limited budget and thought they would be a good option.
bride and groom 2 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Stop & Shop Flowers?

• edited December 2011
    it depends on where... they go through a ,of of different designers and the flowerws aren't aalways nicely handled...i wouldn't.
  • edited December 2011
    I used them for my daughters rehersal dinner and recycled them for the day after brunch. I was very pleased with them. easy to work with and the price was very reasonable. They were very fresh and looked as good two days later for the brunch, as they did for the rehearsal. I used the Mashpee store. HTH
  • edited December 2011
    we got some of our flowers from Trader Joe's - they were great to work with.
  • BunsCheer03BunsCheer03 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The only Stop & Shop Florist on the Cape Ive heard good things about is Mashpee. I havent heard much about the others, but Ive heard a few good reviews about mashpee.
  • edited December 2011
    I hear that the sandwich stop and shop on 6A is pretty good with their flowers, but the only thing with stop and shop is you have to pick them up and set them up yourself. So as long as your okay with that I think its a great way to save some $$ on them.
  • snadler3489snadler3489 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm biased, so just a warning before you read lol. My mother actually works in the floral dept. at stop and shop in east harwich, and she is pretty talented. Normally, I would say hell to the no. BUT my mother has been doing this for many years, and also works at Agway doing similar work. You should go talk to her - she is doing all my flowers for my wedding (duh, I mean, this is my mom haha). She is really creative. Hope this helps!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    I was thinking of doing this as well. Very tight budget.. Any of you Ladies know how much it might cost? I have heard surprisingly good things about the S&S Flowers.
  • koreana12koreana12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used the stop and shop in hyannis for half of my flowers - other half i paid a florist - the quality was the same (not the design of the arrangements obviously since i did it!)  lol but great quality - i got hydrangeas, hypericum, ti leaves, and a couple other large flowers..they were great.  i'm pretty picky, i went there three times and ordered the flowers twice before committing to buying them for the wedding just to test the quality...good luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards