Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Tastings?

Just wondering when the reception venue normally has the tasting? How far in advance of the wedding does this take place? Just wondering how it all works. I emailed my contact person at our venue but haven't heard back yet.

Re: Tastings?

• Options
    Lobsters25Lobsters25 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

It really, really depends on the venue.  Our place is swamped all summer, so they prefer to do them in the off-season, no matter what.  We'll be doing ours next spring for a late summer wedding.

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-cape-cod_tastings?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:94Discussion:7ecdd8d4-66f3-4cd7-8603-f12bf17aee13Post:19c6f0ca-b29c-48f7-b1ce-aa3f0a21375b">Re: Tastings?</a>:
    [QUOTE]It really, really depends on the venue.  Our place is swamped all summer, so they prefer to do them in the off-season, no matter what.  We'll be doing ours next spring for a late summer wedding.
    Posted by Lobsters25[/QUOTE]

Thanks!
  • Options
    linsousalinsousa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HI luckywing7!
    I was wondering about the tasting at New Seabury as well and was told by the coordinator that they usually start up the tastings in October.  She indicated that we would be getting notified this month.

Hope this helps. :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-cape-cod_tastings?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:94Discussion:7ecdd8d4-66f3-4cd7-8603-f12bf17aee13Post:f52c669e-6e19-4aa3-a89b-f59f32c9618d">Re: Tastings?</a>:
    [QUOTE]HI luckywing7! I was wondering about the tasting at New Seabury as well and was told by the coordinator that they usually start up the tastings in October.  She indicated that we would be getting notified this month. Hope this helps. :-)
    Posted by linsousa[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I actually did hear back and have scheduled the tasting for October just as you said! I'm really looking forward to it :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards