Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Sposabella Bridal Hyannis- any experiences? Concerns in post.

My mother ordered a dress from them for my Sept. 9th wedding. My mom lives in NY and made it clear that she'd need to have the dress shipped to NY for alerations. She was told the dress would be shipped to the salon late July, which would be plenty of time to ship it to NY and have alerations done. In mid-July, she called and checked to see when the dress would come in and they told her it would be shipped July 27th.
It's August 8, and still no dress. When she called again, they told her that shipping dates are approximate and that there's a 2-week window for shipping dates. They couldn't give her any further information about when the dress would arrive or told my mom there was no way to call anyone to find out. 
I'm super concerned about this now. Tomorrow is the end of the 2-week window for shipping. If it's not there by tomorrow, I don't think we'll have it in time to have it altered and then we're up a creek to get a dress for my mom in time.
Does anyone have any experiences to share about Sposabella? 

Re: Sposabella Bridal Hyannis- any experiences? Concerns in post.

• I got my dress there and have had nothing but excellent experiences.

My dress did not need to be shipped anywhere, but I am picking it up on labor day weekend after alterations are complete.

I'm sorry you're having a hard, time, have you tried calling? Not that you Mom isn't saying the right things, but you never know what another call will do.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards