Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Rehearsal Dinner - Wequassett / Ardeo at Kingsway

Hi All,

We're narrowing down our options for rehearsal dinner locations and due to our peak summer wedding, many places will not host us. Two of the places we are considering are Wequassett (Tennis Pavillion) or King's Way Golf Club (Ardeo Grille).  Have any of you had rehearsal dinner's at either of these locations.  If so, please tell us about your experience, good or bad!

Thanks!!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner - Wequassett / Ardeo at Kingsway

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi there,

I had all of my wedding events at Wequassett, September 2009 and I went to am 80th birthday party at King's Way, catered by Ardeo's, a few years ago, and I think you are comparring apples and oranges.  I am not familiar with the pricing at King's Way, I know Wequassett is pricey but it is truly worth every single penny.  I have absoluley no complaints about any aspect of my wedding at Wequassett.  If you can afford Wequassett then I say there is no question.  Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So... Did you end up with Ardeo? I'm considering having our reception there (it's going to be a super-casual wedding), but have no idea what the pricing is or the quality of service. There's one really terrible review only, but I'd be interested in hearing about your experience as well.

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards