Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Shining Tides

Hi everyone! Has anyone on here used or know of anyone who got married at Shining Tides? We havent set a date yet, but we know we want a very small wedding. I think our max would be 75. We love the water and spend so much of our time at the beach, however, we do not want to spend a ton. Any thoughts? WE were looking at the Cape, Newport, or honestly anything that is a little different and catches our eyes. THANKS GIRLS! :)

Re: Shining Tides

• Options
    Shining Tides is amazing!!! Was at a wedding there in August, it was just gorgeous!

• Options
    I'm getting married there on Sunday!  I can try and answer any questions you have.
  • Options
    CONGRATS!!! :) we want a small wedding and would love to stay on a small budget! :) we are thinking 75 or less for a guest count. Any information you have i would love to hear about!

n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-cape-cod_shining-tides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:94Discussion:8cea9ded-876d-4269-afa8-08721f910db1Post:a1c38132-1e45-4374-b796-8f8fd5b5d6b4">Re: Shining Tides</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm getting married there on Sunday!  I can try and answer any questions you have.
    Posted by Molly&Andy[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards