Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Affordable Florist

We are in search of a florist in Southeastern MA.  We are not looking for anything extravagant….just need flowers for the bouquets, boutonnieres, and maybe a few things here and there but we are not doing floral centerpieces. 

I am hoping to find someone pretty affordable….if they do it out of their house…even better.  I would love to hear some great…AFFORDABLE recommendations!

Re: Affordable Florist

• GBroc22GBroc22 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Not sure what "affordable" means to you...but Fancy Florists (Meredith Fancy) did mine, and she was the best price I found.  I did not use flowers for centerpieces either.  She helped me pick and choose flowers based on my colors, and budget, which was great! http://www.flowersbyfancy.com/
  • I am also not using flowers as centerpeices.  I am using Just For You Florist in Pocasset, MA.  I did a lot of research as I am on a very tight budget and they were the best prices I could find.  I met with Jenn the owner and she was awesome.  Shes young and down to earth and seems very confident.  She is doing my boquets and some decorations for the cermony.

• we ended up going with barry flowers..they have been great!
  • they are out of braintree
  • If your wedding is on the Cape I would go with a florist on the Cape so you dont have to worry about them being stuck in Cape traffic and being late....or flowers getting wilted while in transport for so long. Meredith Fancy is awesome and very affordable, Jen with just for you flowers and gifts is also awesome.
  • We used Jenn with Just for you florist as well. She was so easy to work with and DEFINITELY the cheapest around. Everyone else I found was way overpriced (including Meredith Fancy... she wasn't very nice either... very snippity with me)

• We are also using Fancy, and we're finalizing everything this weekend.  I have found her to be super friendly and helpful, and she's building everything around our (low-ish) budget
  • If you are looking on Cape, you should get a hold of Floral Reactions. They are excellent and work with any budget. Check out her site on here or go www.floralreactions.com.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards