Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

GQ and the Lady Band?..or any other band

Has anyone hired or used GQ and the Lady Band for their wedding or other event? If so how was it? How did they dress? Etc.!

If you haven't but went with a band, who did you go with and how much did you pay?

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio/Blog 151 Invitedimage 108 Yes!image 22 No :-(image 21 Are turning me into a bridezilla!image RSVP Date Sept. 16

Re: GQ and the Lady Band?..or any other band

• Options
    ootmother2ootmother2 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    We used NightShift, out of Boston.  Their booker is in New Hampshire, I believe.

$8500, male and female vocalists, 7 piece band

Fantastic!

Someone on the Boston board said you could book them with smaller band for less $$ though.  I'm not sure if that's still true.

GL!
  • Options
    Mystic619Mystic619 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used GQ and the Lady for our wedding this past June and absolutely loved them.  We went to see them a couple times during the year before and were always pleased with their performance - they have all the upcoming places they will be at on their website.  They dressed professionally - Linda wore a black dress and all the guys had on either suits or dress pants with shirts and ties.  

Our guests raved about them and we were so happy with everything with the planning through the day of with them.  The keyboard player also did our cocktail hour.  Having a live band was really important for us and they were very affordable and sounded great.  If you have any questions feel free to ask.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards