Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Tell me about your Cape Cod Venue!

I keep coming across venues I hadn't known about or considered- and I'm from the Cape. :)

So, please, tell me where you're getting/where you got married!!
If you're comfortable, please also include how many people you had, and your budget.

Normally I don't talk price, but this would be the place for it! I'm also surprised at finding places I didn't think I could afford being quite affordable, and places I thought would be affordable being really pricey!

Re: Tell me about your Cape Cod Venue!

• Options
    allisong23allisong23 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married at the Dennis Inn. We are expecting around 140 people, and the cost per head is about $110 + booze + tip. There is a site fee ($3K? 4K?) that covers full use of the inn from Friday - Sunday, tents, tables, chairs, linens, plates, silverware, and the three guest rooms. We will have the rehearsal dinner there too - all we pay is food, booze and tip. Site fee covers everything else.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    BunsCheer03BunsCheer03 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Harbor Point Restaurant. No Site Fee as long as there is over 105 guests:-) amazing for us budget brides :-) 28.95 per person for dinner. extras for champage, apps, etc. Includes linens, chairs, set up, breakdown, and 6 hours of use.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This is great!! Thanks so much, ladies!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Brookside Club in Bourne! It was the first place we looked at and we instantly fell in love, and the pricing is excellent as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards