Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Cape Vendor Reviews

Hi ladies, we just got married just over a week ago and we had a perfect day so I'd like to share my reviews. 

The Ridge Club , Sandwich Ma
Amanda was our coordinator and was absolutely wonderful! She was very friendly, attentive and helpful. She set up all of our centerpieces and reception items like menu cards and candy station. She was on point on the wedding day, made sure our evening flowed smoothly and I didn't have to worry about a thing. 
The venue itself is beautiful, we had the ceremony in doors in front of the fireplace in a rustic room. Very warm and inviting. The reception was in the pavilion with the outdoor patio opened with heaters for cockails. The set up is open, and I loved the high ceiling and sky lights. The room was inviting, sunny yet a little rustic with the brick flooring. 
The food was delicios, portions are good and the chef is very accomodating. We had the greens salad with goat cheese, pecans and dried cranberries, offered a chicken and a Salmon Entree. The salmon was delish. 

Paul Blackmore Photoraphy
We haven't seen all of the photos yet, but we got a sneak peak and so far they are fabulous. We wanted a more photojournalstic style, where we didn't feel overwhelmed by the photographers or portraits. They were there when needed, but stayed out of the way so we hardly noticed them all night. I can't wait to see the pics. Paul is so friendly and knowledgable and will walk through the whole process with you... he was patient on the wedding day and did a good job keeping a light hearted environment. He even helped the guys with the boutineers. 

Cape Destinations - 
We hired cape desintations for our day of transportation to run a shuttle between the hotel and venue. They made it very easy, planned the route for us and helped figure out timing. They were a little slow to respond sometimes but everything was taken care of and everything was perfect. 

Soltice Day Spa: Nails
My girls and I got our nails down here the day before and were not impressed. It was overpriced and the technicians were not the most friendly. My toes were sloppy and and my girls nails starting chipping quickly. 

Holiday Inn Hynaniss - Hotel accomodations for guests
We set up a room block here for our guests and ourselves. The rooms themselves are very clean and newly renovated. The suites are split level and very cool with giant balconies and nice soaker tub. Definately the nicest holiday inn i've seen. The group sales department was easy to work with the made it easy to track our reservations. Kelly was great and helped with referrals like for our rehearsal dinner. It was nice that the bar was open until 1am so a lot of people went to the bar after the reception. 

Sam Diego's: Rehearsal Dinner
Bob with Sam Diego's was fantastic, very easy to work with and everything was flawless. We were a small party of 23, so we pre-ordered apps to enjoy with cocktails before dinner and had a small pre-fixed menu which he helped us create. We had a private section and bar reserved which worked perfect. The food was delcious and the service amazing.

(Flowers and Cake vendor reviews not specific to cape posted under boston local board)

I could not be happier with the way everything came out, it was perfect and flawless. Feel free to ask me any questions about vendors. 

Good luck to those still planning! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards