Massachusetts-Cape Cod

*****WalknByTheH2O***

Hi! The pictures from your bio are beautiful! I was wondering where you got your hurrican vases for the centerpieces, as I'm looking to do something similar and can't seem to find the right size. Thanks so much!
-Kyla
p.s. I went to school with one of your bridesmaids!!

Re: *****WalknByTheH2O***

• edited December 2011
    Thanks!  I got the hurricanes from Michaels - they were pretty inexpensive and just the right size.  If you can't find anything there, I would suggest looking at other craft stores like ACMoore.

Also, which bridesmaid did you go to school with?!  Such a small world! :)
  • Kylamc01Kylamc01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the quick reply!!! Do you happen to know how big your glasses were?? I went to school with Jenny Portanova,,,,as you might know, Mendon's a pretty small place!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Try Christmas Tree Shop for the hurricane vases as well, I got some about that size there in September...

HTH
  • CCBelATCCCBelATC member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey WalknByTheH2O, I actually had a question for you too and sent a personal message awhile ago. I was wondering where you got the starfish necklaces from. Thanks!!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
    Visit CapeCod.Weddings.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Kyla - that is SO funny!  Jenny and I were roommates throughout college - she is such a sweetheart. :)  If I remember correctly, I'd say the hurricanes were about 10 or 11 inches tall.

Belmore - I'm so sorry I didn't respond to your private message (I didn't even know you could private message someone on here haha!).  Anyway, I got the necklaces from Mark August on Main St. in Chatham.  Not sure if they still sell them, but it might be worth giving them a call.
  • CCBelATCCCBelATC member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

No worries! Haha, you've got to feel great since we're all raving over your details. :) THANK YOU!!!  :)

BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
    Visit CapeCod.Weddings.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • suasnidersuasnider member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also have a question about your gorgeous wedding. I  LOVE your Cape Cod map stickers that you used for the invitations. Could you tell me where you got them? Thanks so much!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards