Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Reviews from my August 18th wedding!

Heres a few reviews--Ill be posting for sale items at a later point so keep your eyes out!

Transpotation-White Tie Limosine--A+
These guys were amazing and had a bottle of champagne waiting for us after the ceremony! They were half an hour early and the limo was clean and sleek..The driver was friendly and very very accomodating!

Florist-CMS Flora A+
This florist worked with my budget and did an amazing job...The flowers were delivered in a timely manner and where everything we hoped for and more!

Hair and Makeup-Artworx A+
Both Erins did a phenomal job, the makeup and hair lasted well through the night..They came to us and they were friendly and fun to be around!

Rudniks beach off of Seagull beach in Yarmouth- A
We wanted the cape cod beach wedding, this was a public spot that felt very private...it was perfect!

Davids Bridal-D
Found my perfect dress here but when it came to the alterations they did terrible and flaked

Cape cod Alterations-A
They did an amazing job at an extremally affordable price and they did it fast! Im so grateful for them!

Mens Warehouse- D-
Terrible, the thursday before the wedding all the men went to pick up their tuxes and they were ALL wrong!!! Not just one but 6!! They fixed it by saterday but i couldnt believe it!

AJ Marxx-A
Got our engagement and wedding bands here..they were perfect!! and the customer service was amazing

Good luck to all the future brides!Just remeber to breath..it flys by!
Wedding Countdown Ticker 121image #Invited
108image # Are ready to party!
6image # Are going to miss out!
7image # Haven't responded!
RSVP Date: May 30, 2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards