• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
North Carolina

Struggling

I can't figure out how to do the dang mail merge on my Apple laptop. I want to start printing my envelopes for the invitations.

This is something I have to do at work...but my work computer isn't an Apple. My laptop also has an older version of Office (2004).

So, do I hope my FI can help??? Or do I wait and print all of my envelopes when I go back to work on July 7th???  I guess if I got really desperate I could handwrite everything, but I don't think that is going to happen.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Struggling

• Beth0882Beth0882 member
    500 Comments
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried Googling instructions?  I have somehow become the designated IT person in my firm (I think mostly because FI is a prgrammer so they know I can call him with questions) and whenever someone tells me they have a problem I google it to figure out how to deal with it!  There are lots of random message boards out there and usually any problem I run into, someone else has before!
  • edited December 2011
    I did try googling for help. It seems to be a common theme with Mac users. I'm hoping my FI can help b/c I do not want to write these things out by hand.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards