Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Rehearsal Dinner Mid Cape

We are looking to have a rehearsal dinner in the yarmouth area. We are from Bourne, so Im not all that familiar with places up there. Any suggestions would be welcomed!!! TIA

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Mid Cape

• edited December 2011
    We had our rehearsal at DiParma's Italian Table on 28 in Yarmouth.  Food was excellent!  They close off their lounge area (it's not completely private) and it was fantastic!  They were really easy to work with as well.
  • woodiewoodie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love the olde yarmouth inn.  I've seen small weddings, bridal showers, and other functions there.
  • edited December 2011
    We had our rehearsal dinner at the Skipper Restaurant in South Yarmouth. The food is great, the views are even better, and Skipper Alan is fun to work with. They're closed over the winter, so call ahead!
  • edited December 2011
    If you want to go a little further into Dennis the Dennis Inn is FABULOUS!  We had our rehearsal dinner there and Brad and his team are awesome.  We had a clambake and it was perfect.  The weather ended up being not so great so we had to have it inside, but when its nice out they have an outdoor area.  (I think indoors may actually be a better way to go and I was originally all about having it outside!)
  • Alexandra1976Alexandra1976 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Yarmouth House on Route 28 in West Yarmouth
    The Zembellis family owns..DeParma and this restaurant.

The Yarmouth House menue is incredibly delicious!!!!
    and their is an area which would give your guests some privacy!!!

Seafood, steaks chops, chicken and Italian food
  • allisong23allisong23 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-cape-cod_rehearsal-dinner-mid-cape?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:94Discussion:dbc27f12-a883-4ccc-9936-4676b2ae29b7Post:d1e0077b-fc81-4f60-9d85-0d2e575f6030">Re: Rehearsal Dinner Mid Cape</a>:
    [QUOTE]If you want to go a little further into Dennis the Dennis Inn is FABULOUS!  We had our rehearsal dinner there and Brad and his team are awesome.  We had a clambake and it was perfect.  The weather ended up being not so great so we had to have it inside, but when its nice out they have an outdoor area.  (I think indoors may actually be a better way to go and I was originally all about having it outside!)
    Posted by lanneyj[/QUOTE]

Yes, yes, yes! They are awesome!!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards